Thursday, October 1, 2009

Success






I missed some posts and class is canceled today so I'll catch up on that. I feel like the first weeks of class have gone really well, I'm making good progress on drawing the interior vs. the exterior, I'm pleased with my drawings, and I have a really good time in studio. This is probably the funnest studio I've taken, it's a relaxed atmosphere where I can really start to see the progression of what I've been doing.
Working with live models in a studio setting is exciting, I can tell everyone felt comfortable as a group but I feel like we all realized that this is the perfect opportunity to learn in studio about the human form and that's what's really exciting. I have a bunch of pictures of my gesture drawings that are on my phone, but I don't have my adapter so those will get posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment