Thursday, October 1, 2009

frustration


I've been very frustrated/anxious/angry lately...I've committed to 9 credits of studios and 3 for sociology, I'm running a feminist group on campus with weekly meetings, the first two weeks of classes I was working just over 35 hours between two jobs...I'm finally quitting one job because I realized I can't handle two right now. So I was off to a kind of crappy start to a semester that I really wanted to turn around my grades and quality of work in. Hopefully quitting the crappier of my two jobs will help with that.

The frustration in this class is stemming from the maniken. I spent hours working from the wrong part of the book. I missed the critique because my body needed to catch up with everything I was doing, so I only found out it was wrong by looking at other people's blogs. I finished the spinal erectors partly from what I could find in the book that matched other people's models and the rest that I couldn't find in the book I copied from blogs. Here's the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment