Sunday, November 8, 2009

Post-Polo

Ah the more I learn, the less I feel I really know. True with most things, LD included. I just got back from playing my second round of bike polo and snappin some photos for my exp. pht. class. I'll post some of those once I have them on my compy. Now I plan on spending about 6 hrs in the studio tonight. Hopefully I'll have time to update either tonight or before class tomorrow.
After the Estes event that I organized is over I should be able to focus a little more on my classes to try and bring up my grade as far as I can before the end of the semester. I really want to get A's in all of my classes...I know it's more of a reflection of overall effort than the work I actually produce, which I know is more important...It's just that I've done sub-par my entire academic career with spurts of lucky A's, and I just want to change that so bad. I've been wearing a lot of different hats this semester, and I plan to do that the entire year...and past that even. I guess there are sacrifices that get made when you do that. I just want it all, and I'm starting to realize that having it all, and then maintaining it all is not quite as sweet as I thought. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment